Well today my family and aunt and Tim and I went to dinner to celebrate my birthday. We went to Carinos for lunch and had a great time. (It is not called Johnny Carinos anymore, does anyone know why?) Afterwards across the street was a pumpkin patch that we took Maya to last year and earlier this month my mom and decided to go by ourselves. Well of course Grandma bought to many ride tickets so we went back so Maya could finish spending them. We all had a great time and Mommy and Uncle Tim even went on a few rides with Maya. We can't wait for halloween to see her all dressed up in her scary witch costume. Well we are at least wishing that this baby doesn't come early because we all love Halloween so much at my moms we or I should say I don't want to miss it. As for me you can see that I smuggled a pumpkin home under my shirt, ahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment