Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Update...














Well here I am two days away from my due date and thank heavens no baby action yet. I have been feeling Braxton Hicks contractions for about the last two weeks or so and they are definitely getting stronger. Last week when I went to the doctor she told me I was barely measuring at a 1 and I still had a long way to go. I go back tomorrow afternoon to see her so we will see what she has to say then. Our nursery is finally full of the necesseties. Last weekend Tim and I, yes by ourselves put together the babies crib. We survived this experience without any arguing which is a first for us, we aren't the most mechanical people so reading directions together gets us all upset. The crib looks amazing except for the fact that the front piece which will eventually be a foot board was cracked. Yes this is crib number three and yes it had a problem. We called the store and told them to just send us the new piece, we were in no mood to take down the crib and put a new one back up again. Since the baby will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for a while we weren't to upset, so we decided to go ahead and put on the bedding and decorate with what we have. So far the room looks great we are just going to get a few more additons to add to the walls and dresser but other then that we are ready for baby hansen (well at least in the sense that his room is ready.)

No comments: