Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Weekend Away...





Well this year I had big dreams of us going back to Hawaii for a few days or even the Caribbean for a long deserved vacation. With us expecting this wonderful bundle of joy in a few months the budget and Tim wouldn't allow it. So when Tim's sister Devon offered us their tickets to the Chargers vs. Cowboys football tickets we jumped at the offer. We were able to go to San Diego and for Tim watch his favorite football team, the Cowboys. Now I am not really a big fan of any team but I went along because I figured I would at least get to see San Diego and have a good time. Even though the starters better known as the ones that we only care to watch played one series of the game we had a great time. We got to see two chargers fans get kicked out and enjoyed watching all of the drunk and disorderly people that exist at NFL games. Our seats were great and we had a fun time taking the Trolley to and from the game. I felt like I was on the subway their was such an eclectic group of people, some scarey and some funny. On Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and went to a great place for breakfast called The Mission and decided to head over to Coronado since we both had never been their. It was beautiful and we enjoyed ourselves, we even took a few pictures. Hopefully one day we can afford to stay their and play with the rich people.

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

The mission for breakfast... yummy! Glad you had fun!