Well last night Tim and I were invited to go with his best friend Ben and new wife Amy to the Dodger game. Amy got some great tickets from one of her friends for Ben's birthday. So we headed out to Chavez Ravine and were excited to see the Dodgers play. This was our first time seeing Manny play except for Tim who saw him a few weeks earlier. Amy told us the seats were close and that we should have a great view. Boy were we surprised when we kept walking down the stairs to find our seats. We were about 6 rows behind the Dodgers dugout. It was amazing and we even had a chance to dodge a few foul balls. I was excited but also scared because my reaction time now a days isn't the best. We had a great time except that the Dodgers lost but afterwards there was a great fireworks show. Thanks again to Ben and Amy for thinking of us! p.s. Don't mind me I am starting to look like I am 30 weeks pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment