Wednesday, August 27, 2008
All Star baby shower
Last weekend my parents and sister hosted a baby shower for Tim and I, and it was amazing. We didn't want your typical co-ed shower so my mom got a taco lady and a margarita machine and it seemed more like a party then a shower. Well at least for everyone except me who got to enjoy the margarita machine. We had such a great time seeing all of our family and friends, we couldn't have asked for anything more. When I get a chance I will upload some of the pics. This week I have been busy at school preparing for a new school year so my postings will soon be brought to a minimum. Baby hansen is doing well and we have an appointment this Friday the 29th, so we will update you all then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment