Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our baby's first picture




Today, Tim and I anxiously went to my first doctor's appointment. Leading up to the appointment I was really nervous. I was unsure of what we were going to be told. I had a hard time sleeping on Thursday night and I kept tossing and turning wondering if it was going to be good news or bad. I guess it also didn't hurt that Tim was out with the guys till 1:30 a.m. and I was wondering where in the world my husband was. After we checked in we waited for about 5 minutes and the nurse took me in and then we went into the room. Now I knew that Tim was nervous when he started making short witty jokes to try to get me to laugh. The few minutes that we waited to see they doctor seemed like forever but once she, yes she walked in, my nerves began to subside. She probed me with the ultra sound machine and immediately you could see our little bundle of joy. Tim and I were able to see the baby's heart beat and how beautiful "it" already is. Now I guess we can say that our baby isn't shy because from this picture you are looking right on facing the baby. If the baby could have smiled and said cheese it would have. So for right now we are relishing in the fact that we are definitely going to be parents of a teddy bear, as I like to say. But Tim likes to call it his little sour patch kid.

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

I love my lil niece/nephew/gummy bear already! Geat job on setting up your blog. Now you need some pics! Call if you need help...