Saturday, March 29, 2008

Go Dodgers


Last night Tim and I along with Chris Sanchez, Adam, Louie and Alex went to see the Dodgers play. We saw them play the Boston Red Sox and to our surprise they actually won. Now Tim and I are both Dodger fans but every game we have gone to together the Dodgers have lost. We think that Baby Hansen might have been the key to turning our luck around. We had a great time watching the game and hearing the guys mouth off about Boston, but it was all in good fun. I really enjoyed eating all of the ballpark food, with the exception of no Dodger dog. Straight from the Doctor herself no hot dogs until after the baby is born. Now last night I had never wanted a hot dog so bad and seeing them all eat it made me wish for a bite. Well I didn't have to suffer to much, I ended up eating a pizza from CPK. My the food choices they have are amazing, we could have had anything- from sushi to tacos. What happened to the days of nachos, hot dogs and popcorn?! Needless to say I filled my tummy with a bunch of food that made me happy, but we'll see how it makes me feel.

No comments: