Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Thanksgiving







Well yesterday we spent the day at my parents house. We enjoyed some great food with great people. I was excited to make some of my desserts that I usually only make around the holidays and Tim was excited to eat them. We used our video camera for the first time and got a few good moments of Joshua, but mostly Maya with her dancing. I can't believe that the holidays are already here, it just seems like yesterday that it was summer. Hope everyone had a great time and spent the day with their loved ones. We missed Tim's family because they were celebrating Thanksgiving in Santa Fe with his Nana and Aunt and Uncle but we are looking forward to Christmas at the Hansen's. Tim and I had a great time eating and I had a great time drinking a bottle of wine by myself (it had been 10 months since I last drank). Joshua behaved very well, he was a perfect angel, until we got home last night. He kept mommy and daddy up because he wanted us to hear how well his lungs were devloping (I mean crying). Daddy didn't get much sleep because he was up taking care of him. We have some pictures that we will post soon. Hope those of you crazy people who decided to shop today are surviving. :)

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

glad you got to enjoy that vino---!See you tomorrow night. :)