Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pictures from the 4d ultrasound




So we are still having difficulties with the DVD but my brother in law George is trying to figure them out. So for the mean time to hold you over here are a few of our favorite pictures from ultrasound. These are the colored ones but I will upload some more of the black and whites. Here you can see our little pride and joy sucking his thumb, opening his eyes and what Daddy is most proud of his family jewels. Seeing our little guy like this just made the reality seem so real that we are going to be parents of someone in just a few short weeks. I feel like I need to laugh and cry, but maybe it is just my hormones acting crazy again :)

3 comments:

HeatherC said...

How amazing!!!! He looks a lot like maya in the one where his eyes are open. Ooohhh, I can't wait to hold him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Oh my gosh, he's already so beautiful! I checked your blog during my Child development class, and I put it on my projector to show them your 3D pics they thought it was so cool! I can't believe your little one is going to be here next month...How exciting!

Love ya!

King Family said...

Those are amazing pictures. I wish I would have done them with Adison last year. He looks
so precious. I am jealous of you and Heather having boys. I am surrounded by GIRLS! Congrats to you and Tim.