Sunday, July 20, 2008

Celina & Brandon Rockett's Wedding


Today Tim and I went to our good friends wedding in Diamond Bar. We were so excited for Celina and Brandon and couldn't wait to see our other friends that would be attending. I spent a good week trying to find a dress that wouldn't make me look as big as a balloon and we settled on this dress. We didn't take any pictures at the actual wedding but had my mom take one before at her house. We had a great time seeing all of our friends and the wedding and reception were beautiful. We even got a surprise from our friends Chris and Anita, that they were going to be expecting their first bundle of joy to. I was so happy to hear the news and had a feeling that she was expecting. We wish them the best of luck and our prayers are with them. I am so excited that I am going to have a close friend to share this experience with. Congrats ! We wish Celina and Brandon and lifetime of love and hapiness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Sarah! I feel truly blessed to be going through this with you too. I'm lucky that you are going first...I get to learn from you! :) It was great hanging out with you and Tim at the wedding and we look forward to doing it again soon! Love you, and give your belly a rub from me!