






Tonight Tim and I went to get our Ultrasound and to find out what we were having. The lady took about 60 pictures or so for the the doctor then turned the screen so we could see it. She showed us its head and body and the legs and arms. Our kid is already stubborn because it didn't want to open up its legs for her so we could see what it was. I had to go the restroom to empty my bladder to see if it would give it more room to move around and to no surprise it still wasn't going to show us. After a few more tries she had me go to the bathroom one more time and this time I gave our wonderful baby a stern talking to and told it that Mommy and Daddy really wanted to know what it was. Finally after me turning on my sides and stretching out my legs our baby opened its legs and we saw it become a he. Here are the pictures that we got. I can't believe that we are going to have a boy, I am so excited and yet scared because we don't have boys in our family. I am going to have to rely on Heather for advice. Tim couldn't be happier because the proud Papa is happy he is a boy maker. So tonight we are going to relish in the fact that we are having a boy and tomorrow Mommy gets to begin her shopping trips. :)
4 comments:
Yay for new baby. I love him already!
yeah, that's so exciting!!! i think tim is just as happy because he now has a pi kapp legacy!!! =)
Congrats Sarah!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I found your blog off Allison's
Congratulations Sarah & Tim!! Having a baby boy is so wonderful!! Have fun shopping!
Love, Tara Hernandez
Post a Comment