Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home Alone...

This weekend Tim is gone for a Bachelor party for his best friend Ben. The guys were all head to New York City for four days to wreck havoc on the town. Now this is no normal bachelor party because 19 guys are there with them. They have there nights booked with god knows what and days filled with sleeping and sight seeing. It is a great chance for Tim to get away before the baby comes and to hang out with this friends. The guys haven't had a chance to get together since we got married almost two years ago, wow. I know they are having a good time and I am busy working from home. With school winding down I spend Friday night grading State Reports, and inputting grades for Report Cards. Yes I know fun times. But even though I am pregnant I am not lacking in fun. The week after school gets out a few girls that I work with are going to go to Vegas for four days. Even though I am pregnant I am looking forward to a few relaxing days with the girls. Although no alcohol will be involved for me I am still going to enjoy my "virgin" drinks which I seem to be enjoying so much in this hot weather.

No comments: